Lifting suction device - Lifting at lightning speed with just one vacuum line!
- When the vacuum is switched on, the piston rod extends.
- If the workpiece is touched by the suction cup, it is sucked in.
- Then the piston rod with the workpiece moves back to the starting position.
- As long as the vacuum is switched on, the workpiece is held on the piston rod.
- The cylinder is controlled exclusively by the vacuum - very easy!
- A complex control is not required.
- The cylinder is only controlled by the vacuum and therefore only needs one supply line.
- Components with different heights can also be lifted within seconds.
- Very fast work thanks to extremely short cycle times.
- If the component is lost, the piston rod extends again immediately.
- Very flexible and versatile.
- Stroke: 25mm (other on request)
- Force: up to 7N
- Vakuum connection: M5
- Suction connection: G1/8"
- Mounting connection: M8
- Holder for position monitoring
- Magnetic sensors
- Push-in fittings and others