Bansbach products are manufactured exclusively from high-quality, environmentally compatible materials. Through continuous monitoring of raw materials, implementation of test programs and quality monitoring during the manufacturing process, consistently high quality can be guaranteed. For repeat orders, the products can be exactly reproduced using modern manufacturing processes.
- Highest corrosion resistance due to powder coating of the cylinder and CeramPro® surface of the piston rod
- Minimal friction values, for the production of lowest extension forces
- Best service life/longevity
- Protection against vibration and light lateral forces
- Integrated grease chamber
- Low breakaway force
- Position-independent installation and bearing
The CeramPro® surface – an innovative new development from the Bansbach development laboratory – offers maximum corrosion resistance for the piston rod. A special surface treatment gives it an extremely smooth, durable surface with very good running properties and thus the best possible protection against wear.