Environment and sustainability
The environment and sustainability are very important to Bansbach easylift. We endeavour to make everything as environmentally friendly as possible by using modern technologies. The gas spring itself is also a very environmentally friendly product, as it produces no emissions.
Bansbach® easylift has been developing and producing a wide range of gas struts for more than 50 years. Over the years, the product portfolio has been consistently expanded and further developed to make everything as environmentally friendly as possible. We attach great importance to treating ourselves and our business partners fairly. Our general principles are set out in our Code of Conduct behaviour for Bansbach easylift and our business partners. You can report this to us at any time using our compliance breach report form.
Do you need help?Contact person
We are there for you
the product is precisely adapted to your requirements in order to ensure optimal function. We are happy to support and advise you in the selection of the right product.
With our “Technical Support” you have a direct line to our technicians, who will competently assist you. If you have any questions about offers, availability or prices, our commercial support will be happy to assist you.
CeramPro of piston rods
Special ceramicPro is particularly environmentally friendly and longevity
· Gas spring requires no external energy
· No emissions are produced during usage
· Energy is generated from pressure energy
· The energy of a gas spring is available for the entire service life
· A gas spring can be completely recycled
Supplier selection criterion “Sustainability Raw materials” almost exclusively from Germany and Europe
Component cleaning/washing machine
Alcohol-based, no aqueous waste products
Powder coating of the cylinders
· The most environmentally friendly option for corrosion protection as well as
· Is absolutely solvent- and free of toxic emissions
· Do not contain any risk substances
· Unused powder is recycled and returned to the production process
Economical use of resources
· Saving energy wherever possible, e.g.
· Investment in photovoltaics -> 80% of the Bansbach demand
· LED instead of fluorescent tubes
· Heat recovery
· Gentle production methods