The easyE control S3 is used to control our easyE-line actuators. This battery-powered controller which has an unique design allows an actuator to move up and down and be used in a variety of different applications. Also and especially when it gets mobile.
The S3 control box is designed to handle 1 actuator. it is controlled with a wired handset.
The battery is designed to be very easy to change without tools. This is done by a patented magnetic principle.
The S3 system contains a rechargeable 24VDC, NiMh battery, enabling the actuator solution to be fully mobile.
Standard S3 solution includes IP50 protection with IP65 protection available.
- Supply: 24VDC, NiMH battery
- Idle current: < 5mA
- Current limit: 8A/ch max. total 12A
- Current trip delay: 30ms
- Ramps: 0-3 sec
- Operating temp: +5° – +40°C
- Connector type: Molex Mini-Fit 6 pin
- – NiMH: 1400m Ah
- Up- and Down-Function
- Battery powered for mobile use
- 24VDC, NiMh battery
- Patented battery system
- Customized colors and foil design
- Wired handset
- No Hall sensors are supported