Bansbach Gas springs are manufactured out of the highest quality, environmentally friendly materials. Consistent quality is guaranteed because of diligent monitoring of raw materials, an aggressive testing program and a redundant quality control program throughout the production process. Re-ordered products are consistently produced accurately by using our technologically advanced manufacturing processes.
Certificates of Bansbach easylift:
Advantages of Bansbach Gas springs:
- Highest corrosion resistance achieved through powder coated cylinders and CeramPro® treated piston rod surfaces.
- Minimal friction for the production of lowest extension forces.
- Best life cycles
- Protection against vibration and light side forces.
- Integrated grease chamber
- Low break away forces
- Installation and storage in any position
CeramPro® piston rod
The CeramPro® surface is a innovative development out of the Bansbach laboratory. CeramPro® offers maximum rust and corrosion resistance of the piston rod. This special treatment provides an extremely smooth surface with excellent operating characteristics. The best piston rod doesn’t make a premium-gas spring. Only the combination of the piston rod surface composition and the guiding- and seals packet as equal partner shows the real