Pneumatic cylinder with guided piston rod
The application of the piston rod allows for a controlled turn during the push-in and push-out movement. The degree of the turn movement can be specified according to the customer’s application. Depending on your application, you may also request the piston rod be secured against rotation.
Please contact us and we will find the perfect cylinder with guided piston rod for your application!
- Piston rod diametre: 20 mm
- Cylinder diametre: 50 mm
- Function: double operating
- Stroke length: up to 850 mm
- Force at 6 bar: 110 kg
- Operating pressure: 6 - 10 bar
- Temperature range: -20°C - +80°C
- Kind of mounting: flange and rotatable fastener
Further specifications are available upon request.